1. a break or interruption in the continuity of a work, series, action, etc.
2. a missing part; gap or lacuna: Scholars attempted to account for the hiatus in the medieval manuscript.
3. any gap or opening.
4. Grammar, Prosody . the coming together, with or without break or slight pause, and without contraction, of two vowels in successive words or syllables, as in see easily.
5. Anatomy . a natural fissure, cleft, or foramen in a bone or other structure.
Dear blog friends, I will be taking a hiatus from the internet for an indeterminate length of time. I have been neglectful in many areas of wifery and motherhood and I feel led by God to take a break from that which has, regrettably, consumed most of my time and energy for months now, if not years. I have asked my husband to password protect our computer tomorrow morning until such a time that we both feel I can handle it again. I know God will be working on me, I know He has been already; I am simply, finally, ready accept His help. I will miss reading your posts, but pray that in time I will 'catch up' with my responsibilities, freeing me up for time with friends IRL :) Please feel free to comment on this post if you like, I will eventually be back to read them ;)
I have also come to realize that this doesn't mean I cannot blog anymore, it simply means that my posts from now on will be written, revised and edited on paper long before they ever reach cyberspace. Perhaps all of my dear readers will benefit from this hiatus as well ;)
May you have a blessed
You are tagged, Jolene! I've concidered you worthy of the Liebster Blog Award. Check my blog for details.
ReplyDeleteSincerely in Christ,
Michaela Danielle <><