Well, I finally did it today, I got back on my treadmill! I have been being good about my calories sporadically for the last two weeks, but still hadn't gotten in a whole lot of exercising before today. That ends now :D I was much more active today than is typical for me, and I am feeling great. Nothing drastic to make myself so sore I can't move the rest of the week. A decent pace on the treadmill for 30 minutes, including warm up and cool down periods, followed by a nice relaxing stretch session. (I was fairly well warmed up before hand, so I'm not too worried that I forgot to stretch before starting.) All morning I had moved around while doing my daily activities, basically fidgeting with a purpose ;) After my speed walk (1.2 miles in 30:02 minutes, so, not super speedy) I continued to fidget my way through my chores, especially while folding laundry. After all the kids had taken their turns, I did my wii fitness test for the day, then it was time to make dinner. My calves are feeling a tad bit crampy now, but more of a "Hey, I did something today!" than a "ooh, I'm dying!" kind of crampy. I am optimistic for my weigh-in tomorrow morning, but mostly I am just feeling great. Thank You, Father God, for giving me the motivation to care for my body today!
No comments:
Post a Comment