Okay, so today I had less than 900 calories today. It was not intentional, just the way my day worked out, I mean...I ate chocolate twice! Here's the wow...I'm not hungry! I didn't do any quote-unquote exercise today, but I kicked butt on my bedroom closet today. I emptied out our dresser, finding homes for the items inside, and moved the dresser out of our room. The bedroom is very slowly coming together, I think I may actually get it done before Valentine's Day. (Another wow!) I have a bin full of clothes for a MOPS friend who is having a girl some day very soon. A small bag of clothes to return to a MOPS/Church/Life Group friend is also ready to leave my house. I filled a bag & a box with things that belong to my brother-in-law. I also filled 2 large-ish bags with items to donate to charity. I discovered the "perfect" spot to store the AbDolly, Brian stored the exercise ball in his closet, I located most of the elements of a bedding set and folded them up and put them into a nice storage bag. I did a few errands around town, parking far from the stores to maximize my walking, and walked around both Pierce's and WalMart, in my Skechers ShapeUps ;) I guess this whole thing sounds like I'm bragging on myself, and well, maybe I am...Father, please forgive me if I am being prideful. I am feeling so great about the last 2 days; but not one bit of it would have been possible without the Holy Spirit. It amazes me over and over how big our God is!
No comments:
Post a Comment