Monday, February 21, 2011

Multitude Monday

I still don't know how to link to the originator of this concept in blogging, if anyone wants to give me "blogging lessons" I'm up for it ;)

31. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:7 NIV

32. "Baby Girl" giggles

33. Clean kitchen counters

34. "Self" discipline, helped along by the Holy Spirit

35. Good bargains

36. Cleaned-up kids' bedrooms, with minimal help from Mama :)

37. Pretty quilts that bring back good memories.

38. Quiet evenings at home with family.

39. Fellowship with other Christians.

40. Spiritual growth.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jolene, sorry I never got back to you! Here's what to do. I had to have Catie tell me :)
    First copy the button code text for Multitude Monday from this page: http://www.aholyexperience.com/2003/06/buttons-to-use-and-share/
    Then, when you are writing up your post, you'll be in the compose tab...you want to click on "HTML" tab, and then paste the copied code at the bottom. If that doesn't make sense...maybe I can show you sometime. Or call Catie. :)
    Nice list!

    ReplyDelete