Tuesday, March 1, 2011

It's March!

My friend Heather and her hubby have given me inspiration to March Forth (get it) starting, well, now (but especially March 4th)! So, I don't know, I guess starting tomorrow (it's almost bedtime now) I am going to march forth even when I don't feel like it. Now, I'm only human, so I will "fall off the wagon" from time to time, but the great thing is I serve the God of new beginnings, second chances. The God of Mercy and Grace. I am going to purpose to change not only my actions, but also my attitude. Instead of "time to do the dishes even though I don't feel like it" I want the attitude of "I am so blessed to have dishes, safe water, indoor plumbing, food...". Instead of "ugh time to grade the kids' schoolwork" I want to think "How grateful I am to be allowed to home-school my kids, and to re-learn all these wonderful things I have forgotten." Well, you get the idea. So, all my wonderful friends out there, if you hear me whining please feel free to bust me!
Also, if anyone ( ahem, Heather, Catie) wants to tell me how to change Heather's name above to a link to her blog that would be great!
May you be blessed by the Master of the Universe today!

1 comment:

  1. I'm with ya on changing attitudes! Some days it's easier than others, right? :)

    ReplyDelete