Monday, July 19, 2010

Multitude Monday

  1. 27 cucumbers and 1 HOT hot banana pepper from our garden
  2. a husband who works so hard, at work and at home
  3. a transmission for our Suburban
  4. 5 sweet kids that I cannot believe I get to raise
  5. an unexpected movie night with said husband :)
  6. a movie made by Hollywood that actually emphasized the importance of the Bible
  7. kids saying "yum" to tacos when they used to say "yuck"
  8. fun at the "family" pool yesterday with family from out of state
  9. parents with lots of gardening experience who don't mind my silly phone questions
  10. sweet, sweet grandparents who are still deeply in love after some 66 years together
God gives to us so richly, so deeply, so much more than we will ever deserve. And He gives us things that are good for us, even when we think we don't want them. Every trial, every heartache, every miserable moment can be a moment we rely on Him, grow in Him and learn to love Him even more.

Praying you have a blessed day.

2 comments:

  1. Great list, Jolene! I've been slacking on mine! :) LOVE THE NEW BACKGROUND OF YOUR BLOG! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy, I thought it was easier to see than with the old one, even though I really liked it. I thought this one was really cute, and still almost quilt-like ;)

    ReplyDelete