Yesterday Hannah's curriculum came, her kit and my parent kit. We are both so excited, and almost feel like starting to use it already. We will be ordering Cody's in early August, when you order at an Abeka book display you get free shipping. I am excited to be using a whole "kit", I think it is going to make teaching easier for me. I need to have things all laid out for me. [My favorite job was when I worked at the Shopper Stopper, not only because that is where I met my fabulous hubby, but also because it was right up my alley. I would go in in the morning, open my little binder to the correct day of the week, and do the little list from top to bottom.] I think this type of curriculum is going to suit us to a t. I am also looking forward to refreshing my knowledge of grammar, history, etc.
Hannah is all excited. She got an invitation in the mail today to a friend's birthday party. The invitation says "bring a swimsuit". She is all aflutter, :)! Cody, however, is a bit jealous. This fuels me even more to want to eliminate the CHAOS in our home so we can invite people over. For both of their sakes, and for the rest of us too.
Libby is almost 1! I can hardly believe it. I looked at some of her newborn pictures and I barely recognize her, my little girl is growing up. Today she took more steps, unassisted, and we were all so excited for her. The other kids can barely wait for her to take off ;).
I also got some very exciting news yesterday. My cousin & his wife have been struggling with infertility for some time now, and recently found out they are expecting. The other bit of news is not public knowledge yet, so you'll just have to stay tuned for further details :)!
I pray you all have a blessed night. Rest in His Peace.
Oh I just love looking through/receiving school stuff! :)
ReplyDeleteBlessings, Jolene! :)
That is awesome about your cousin, praying our time comes soon all in Gods timing though :D
ReplyDelete