Can you imagine what that must have been like? Yikes!
After today's rain let up Brian & I went out to the garden to stake & tie up the plants that had been beaten down. (Our many, many pepper plants) I picked 6 more cucumbers, wearing long sleeves this time :) I am getting very excited, it looks like we are going to have A LOT of butternut squash, YAY!!
Also today was Libby's 1 year check up. Everything is looking great, she is growing right along the same line in the growth curves. She had 2 shots, so she's sleepy and cranky now, but in the past she has been fine by the next day. Dr. Deering is such a great doc, I'm really comfortable with him sharing in the care of our kiddos. He also makes it a point to ask how the whole family is doing, including me ;) I gave little miss a bit of ibuprofen after she woke up from her nap, and now she is sleeping again. She's probably out for the night!
Off to spend some quality time with my hubby. I hope you all have a blessed night!
After today's rain let up Brian & I went out to the garden to stake & tie up the plants that had been beaten down. (Our many, many pepper plants) I picked 6 more cucumbers, wearing long sleeves this time :) I am getting very excited, it looks like we are going to have A LOT of butternut squash, YAY!!
Also today was Libby's 1 year check up. Everything is looking great, she is growing right along the same line in the growth curves. She had 2 shots, so she's sleepy and cranky now, but in the past she has been fine by the next day. Dr. Deering is such a great doc, I'm really comfortable with him sharing in the care of our kiddos. He also makes it a point to ask how the whole family is doing, including me ;) I gave little miss a bit of ibuprofen after she woke up from her nap, and now she is sleeping again. She's probably out for the night!
Off to spend some quality time with my hubby. I hope you all have a blessed night!
No comments:
Post a Comment